PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR FLIGHTS UNTIL YOUR PROGRAM HAS REACHED A MINIMUM OF 5 PARTICIPANTS. ONCE YOUR TRIP REACHES ITS MINIMUM, PLEASE INPUT YOUR ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE FLIGHTS INTO THIS FORM.
We have very specific arrival and departure times for your program. Please carefully read below and call us with any questions.
TWO airport choices:
Airport Choice One:
- Fly into Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic Gregorio Luperón International Airport (Airport code POP)
- Arrive any time on the day your program begins
- Depart any time on the day your program ends
- Please note: this airport is a 45 minute drive to our home base
Airport Choice Two:
- Fly into Santiago, Dominican Republic (Airport code STI)
- Arrive to Santiago between 1-4pm local time
- Depart from Santiago between 1-4pm local time
- Please note: this airport is a two hour drive to our home base.
- Arrive: The shuttle will depart the airport at 4pm, flights arriving earlier will wait until 4pm to depart for the home base.
- Depart: The shuttle will depart from the home base at 9am, arriving to the airport at approximately 11am.
Book Your Flights
Discover Corps's dedicated flight partner for all of our trips is the team at StudentUniverse (yes, they do flights for more than just students!). Their team know all of the flight windows and details for each of the destinations that we work in. Please always make sure that your trip is guaranteed to run before booking any airfare!
To get a quote from StudentUniverse, please see the details below:
- Get a Quote by Phone: Call 1-877-898-1244. Agents are available between 9-8 EST M-F.
- Get a Quote by Email: Email Flights@discovercorps.com with the flight details and a member of the StudentUniverse team will respond shortly with your options
- Get a quote via our Dedicated Website: Please visit the Discover Corps flight search engine to search for flights online.
- *Please note that there is a $30 fee per person to book over the phone or via email. Booking via the dedicated website is $7 per person.