An electronic visa (eVisa) is required for travelers from the USA, UK or Canada going to Kenya for 90 days or less. Please note:
Do-it-yourself through the Kenyan Embassy's online system
To obtain a single entry visa click here to visit the website. Please see the steps outlined below:
HOW DO I APPLY
1. Go to www.evisa.go.ke/single-entry-visa.html and click on create eVisa account
2. Once Logged in, Select Department of Immigration services.
3. Select submit Application.
4. Select Kenyan Visa.
5. Select the type of Visa and read the Instructions Carefully.
6. Fill in the application form.
7. Pay Using visa card, Mastercard and other debit cards.
8. Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account. Keep this handy with your passport, ready for travel.
9. Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
POINTS TO NOTE
1. Visa processing fee is non refundable.
2. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
3. An eVisa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya.
4. The eVisa printout must be presented at the port of entry.
*If you are taking the Zanzibar extension and have a return ticket to Nairobi, a single entry visa will suffice as long as you DO NOT EXIT the Nairobi airport. If you plan to stay in Nairobi, you must apply for a multi entry visa. Please contact Discover Corps if you aren't sure.
Kenya Contact Info
Lincoln Njiru (Guide) - +254 724 768 733
Address: Nanyuki Town
Nanyuki Municipality, Kenya
Phone number: +254 734699851
Just click and download the Kenya travel itinerary below which is what you'll need to "upload" as a part of the eVisa process: