PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR FLIGHTS UNTIL YOUR PROGRAM HAS REACHED A MINIMUM OF 5 PARTICIPANTS. ONCE YOUR TRIP REACHES ITS MINIMUM, PLEASE INPUT YOUR ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE FLIGHTS INTO THIS FORM.
We have very specific arrival and departure times for your program. Please carefully read below and call us with any questions.
Fly into and out of Entebbe International Airport (airport code: EBB):
- You can arrive anytime on the first day of the trip
- You can depart on the last day of the trip anytime after 7:00 PM
- We will be taking a domestic flight back to Entebbe on the last day of the trip. Relax at The Boma Hotel until your departing international flight
- If you aren’t sure your flights meet the criteria above, please contact Discover Corps
*There is an internal domestic flight in Uganda between Bwindi- Entebbe (EBB). This is booked by Discover Corps (please send a copy of your passport to Discover Corps ASAP to facilitate this process). The domestic flights have 14kgs limit (1 checked bag) per person. The extra kilograms attract extra fees
Book Your Flights
Discover Corps's dedicated flight partner for all of our trips is the team at StudentUniverse (yes, they do flights for more than just students!). Their team know all of the flight windows and details for each of the destinations that we work in. Please always make sure that your trip is guaranteed to run before booking any airfare!
To get a quote from StudentUniverse, please see the details below:
- Get a Quote by Phone: Call 1-877-898-1244. Agents are available between 9-6 EST M-F.
- Get a Quote by Email: Email Flights@discovercorps.com with the flight details and a member of the StudentUniverse team will respond shortly with your options
- Get a quote via our Dedicated Website: Please visit the Discover Corps flight search engine to search for flights online.
- *Please note that there is a $30 fee per person to book over the phone or via email. Booking via the dedicated website is $7 per person.