Extension: Great Wall of China
You've traveled across the world. Do you have flexibility and want to extend your stay in China? Visit Beijing, the vibrant capital of China, and venture out to the Great Wall of China. If you have not booked yet and are interested, please contact your travel coordinator or email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help you add this on to your trip!
Already Going on the Extension?
Here is some important information that you need to know about traveling on the Great Wall of China extension.
- Contact Info for the extension: 24 hour contact while on the extension: +86 1381 6452 502
- Packing List - Please be sure to pack the following for the Great Wall of China extension in addition to the time in Chengdu:
- Summer Months - Be sure to bring comfortable walking shoes, light shirts/shorts and a rain jacket for occasional rainy days.
- Winter Months - You will want to pack heavier as it gets cold in Beijing during this time. A winter jacket, warm sweaters and pants as well as comfortable shoes are some suggestions.
- China Visa/Passport info - The same visa and passport requirements would apply as the main itinerary. Please read here for more information on these requirements.
- Flight Information - Please see detailed flight information here
Please also see the Pre-Departure booklet emailed to you for other information related to the Great Wall of China trip and extension!