Tikal Ruins Extension
You've traveled across the world. Do you have flexibility and want to extend your stay? Visit the Tikal Ruins, one of Central America's most famous archaeological sites. If you have not booked yet and are interested, please contact your travel coordinator or email email@example.com and they will help you add this on to your trip!
Already Going on the Extension?
Here is some important information that you need to know about traveling on the Tikal Ruins extension.
- Contact Info for the extension: Efren Perez - (501) 670-1868
- Packing List - Please be sure to pack the following for your Tikal extension in addition to the time in Belize:
- Bug spray - it can be very buggy here in the jungle
- A light rain jacket
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Note: there are no ATMs in Tikal National Park but are available in town
- Guatemalan Visa/Passport info - A visa is not required for U.S. citizens traveling to Guatemala. For travelers from any other countries, please contact the Guatemalan Embassy in your home country.
- Flight Information - Please see detailed flight information here
Please also see the Pre-Departure booklet emailed to you for other information related to the Tikal Ruins trip and extension!