You've traveled across the world. Do you have flexibility and want to extend your stay? Visit Ecuador's Amazon jungles, one of the most biodiverse and iconic natural sites on the planet. If you have not booked yet and are interested, please contact your travel coordinator and they will help you add this on to your trip!
Extension to the Amazon Rainforest (4 Day/ 3 Night):
Dive into one of the most well-known places on Earth. The Amazon in full of life and is one of the most biodiverse areas on the planet. On the last day of the Galapagos: Wildlife Odyssey, the group will rest in Quito in the evening before taking a one-hour flight to Coca. From there, you will take a canoe to the eco-lodge and settle in. Over the next couple of days you will connect to the natural beauties of the jungle and a local tribal community as well. Get ready to soak in all the the magnificent flora and fauna the Amazon has to hold.
- All meals
- 1 night accommodation in Quito before extension
- 3 nights accommodation in 5-star luxury eco-lodge in Amazon
- All airport transfers
- Round-trip canoe ride to eco-lodge
- Full schedule of activities and tours in the Amazon
- Bilingual expert naturalist guide & local indigenous guide for excursions
- $50,000 emergency medical evacuation ‘
What’s Not Included
- Tips for guide and drivers
- Alcoholic beverages & sodas
- Souvenirs and personal expenses